10. I have freckles that I love!
9. I swam competitively for 6 years in high school and middle school.
8. In the summers I am a lifeguard
7. I love music of all types
6. My specific love of hip hop culture came from my parents as i grew up listening to it.
5. I’ve recently taken up photography.
4. My family is the most important thing in my life, we are very close and I value my relationship with each and every one of them.
3. Currently my “go to” song (because I cant pick a favorite) is and old school Ja Rule Always on Time ft. Ashanti
2. As much as this is about rap and R&B I listen to most every genre and do enjoy may types of music
- I AM AN OPEN BOOK! Just ask and you shall know
Who? The entire rap community i.e. rap and music enthusiasts, fans, and those working in the local music scene trying to make it.
What? The large effect that electronic music, styles and music making techniques have had on the rap culture.
When? Recently the effect that electronic music has had on the rap game has become far more noticeable
Where? Here, There, and everywhere, music has no place.
Why? Music is every where and has an influence on everyone life and personally rap music specifically is important to me and watching it evolve through the influence of other musical genres is and interesting and relevant topic.
The anniversary of Biggie Smalls’ death, a legend in his own right in the rap community. With songs that play over in our heads day to day like juicy to hypnotized. His old school style of rap is a classic I can truly enjoy. Often times I miss this style of rap about struggle and self expression rather than rapping about drugs, woman, and money. For a real rap enthusiast I find it important to look back and appreciate the classics.
this Facebook post had a catchy headline with just enough info to draw me in and click to the site and finish the article thus driving traffic to their site. this is a proud moment for us as a hip hop community being that chance is a breakthrough artist that wasn’t working under any label to have his freedom to write as he wishes and not to be driven by anything more than his passion.
Nas, Wu-Tang Clan, Jay Z, DMX, Busta Rhymes,Public Enemy, Gang Starr and Notorious B.I.G… to name a few. are some of the most recognized east coast rap artists dead or alive. trail blazers! all referenced directly or indirectly through style or flow to this day, if not dead they may be past their prime. however clearly still making a huge impact on the industry.