Q & A

Hello everyone, if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. This page is here for me to help anyone who has any questions about anything to do with football. I would love to help anyone who has any questions so don’t hesitate to ask.

2 thoughts on “Q & A

1. Nice site, wondering what you think they Giants will do this off-season as far as releases, free agent pick ups, and draft picks? Any thoughts or speculations?

1. Thank you for your comment I would love to answer your questions and help out as much as I can. The giants have already started releasing some players such as RB Rashard Jennings, TE Larry Donnell, and New York favorite WR Victor Cruz. Some free agents I think they will sign are RB Adrian Peterson who was just previously released by the Minnesota Vikings, OT Andrew Whitworth who was released by the Cincinnati Bengals, and WR Alshon Jeffrey who was released by the Chicago Bears and TE Martellus Bennett who is coming off a Super Bowl winning season with the New England Patriots. The Giants will have the 23rd pick in the 2017 NFL draft and with that pick I imagine them drafting OT Cam Robinson out of Alabama. The Giants just placed a franchise tag on Jason Piere-Paul so I do not imagine they will draft any defensive ends with JPP coming back.