For those beginner photographers that do not know the term DSLR it stands for digital single-lens reflex. DSLR allows mirrors within the camera to direct the amount of light hitting the lens. DSLR also allows the shooters to view through the viewfinder exactly what they see in the photograph.
I have come to the conclusion the Nikon D3300 is the best DSLR camera for beginners.
The Nikon D3300 is a small, compact camera which also captures videos. Pros of the camera include:
- Easy panorama mode and beginner-friendly guide mode
- 5 frames per second continuous shooting (5 pictures are taken per second)
- It has 24.2 megapixels which allows for higher resolution pictures
- It has a high video resolution quality of 1080p which allows viewers to see the video in the sharpest quality possible
- The average battery life is 700 photos; this allows you to take the camera on vacations and truly only needing to charge the device every other day depending on the amount of usage
- When zooming the quality of the picture resolution does not diminish
The cons of the camera include:
- The camera does not have a touch screen option
- Wi-Fi enabled comes is not automatically built in you would have to spend more money to gain this feature
Below are different websites in which you can purchase the Nikon D3300:
Lastly here are two pictures that display the high resolution quality of the camera