softball

Introduction to Softball World

My goal for this website is to fill your brain with as much information about the game of softball as I can. My first goal is to have you find the Softball World website and be interested enough to stay and do a little looking around. The good news is if you are currently reading this article I have achieved my first goal.

My second goal is to try and teach you everything there is to know about the game of softball. This topic can range from the simple rules of the game, how to join a travel team around you, answer any questions you have about recruitment for college or any questions you have about the game of softball and many more interesting topics.

My last goal for this website is to get you interested in the game of softball and hopefully get you, yourself involved in the softball world. Softball has rapidly been growing over the past 10 years and has recently been added back to the Summer Olympics in 2020. With the rapidly growing interest in the softball world opportunities for making a career out of this game is also rapidly growing.

So… I hope that after reading this introduction article something has sparked you with any type of interest to learn more about this beautiful game.

#softballworld