Ask a Question

If you have a question, always feel free to ask. I’ve left this page here for questions and comments to help make my website, and your experience on it as best as possible. I will always reply as soon as I can.

4 thoughts on “Ask a Question

1. Suppose I am someone who would like to get into baseball. How would you go about getting me acclimated into the sport? What teams should I look out for? Wat games should I watch? Please let me know.

• I would recommend downloading sport apps such as ESPN, MLB, or The Score. I would pick a team to follow and start there. Some young and exciting teams to watch are the Cubs, Nationals, Yankees, Mets, Braves, Rockies, and Astros.

2. What do you think will have to do in order to win the NL East? If they do not win the East do you believe they will win the Wild Card? If they do make the playoffs, how far do you think they will go?

• Thank you for your question, in order for the Mets to clinch the NL East they will have to remain healthy. Their pitching is capable of making every game winnable but the offense will have to produce runs in order to ensure a winning season. Also, the must compete with their division rival Washington Nationals. It is difficult to say whether they will make a playoff run, but they have the means to get there. If they stay healthy and make the playoffs, look for them to make it far.