It’s All About Me

My name is Justine McCormack, 21 and senior at Dominican College, I am about to obtain my Bachelors in Psychology. I have been doing Cross-Fit/Olympic weight lifting since October 2015. Ever since then I have been obsessed with it. Not only do you compete with other people but you compete with yourself to get better and grow stronger. Before i started cross-fit, i was a competitive cheerleader for about 17 years of my life, so I have always been a very competitive person. My coach once told me when I first started that “Sometimes its not about how good you are but how bad you want it.” That has pushed me to what I have achieved and want I want to achieve. After i stopped cheering i gained about 25 pounds, I came across a cross-fit website one day and decided to attend a class by me. I feel in love with it. Over a year later i am down 30 pounds in fat and have gained more muscle than I ever thought I could. My greatest achievement in cross-fit is my back squat.. I started out squatting only 135lbs now a year later i was squatting 220lbs.

I want my website to provide not only a message to people to help them lose weight but an experience. I will be able to help my viewers to NEVER GIVE UP. I know times get hard and you just want to quit. But i want to give my viewers no option to quit!

“The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion.”

– Arnold Schwarzenegger, seven-time Mr. Olympia