Instagram

Every picture tells a story.

Since this website is based on everything vinyl, I chose 3 pictures that relay a story to me.

The Calm After The Storm:

Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 9.06.02 PM

This picture was taken after a thunderstorm as the sky was just clearing up. I chose this photo because it features my truck that includes vinyl decals on the back. Those vinyl decals (even though you cant read them), describes who I am as a person. One of the decals says “Wheels over heels.” I am not a girly girl, I would much rather be off roading than shopping. This picture sums up everything I love in one picture.

If You Can Read This:

7826661472_0968a5dcd3_b

I love vinyl decals because you can make almost anything out of them. This picture features a jeep with a vinyl decal that reads “If you can read this, flip me over.” Jeeps are well known for flipping so it adds a little humor to the vehicle.

Breast Cancer Awareness:

920x920

You may ask why im featuring this photo… What I aspire to get into is wrapping full cars in vinyl. Not only can you change the color of your car almost instantly, you also protect the paint underneath. This picture helps portray breast cancer awareness and what better way to do it than a PINK cop car!?