(free of dairy, eggs, and nuts)
These are my little brother’s favorite cookies. They’re so tasty and easy to make! They are also dairy, egg, and nut-free. The ingredients you need are:
- 1 cup margarine
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup soy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2¼ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 10-ounce bag dairy-free chocolate chips
Prep time is only about 15 minutes, and they take about 10 minutes to bake. So, in under a half hour you can have warm, fresh chocolate chip cookies safe for those with dairy, egg, and nut allergies.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Let margarine sit out of the fridge until it reaches room temperature. If margarine is just being taken out of the fridge, take off paper and place in a bowl. Microwave the bowl for about 15 seconds, or until soft.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the margarine and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the milk beverage, and cream well, then blend in the vanilla.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Grease or line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Drop the dough by the tablespoon onto your prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until golden-brown on the sides. Let them cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheets before removing the cookies to cooling racks.
Finally, enjoy them before they disappear!!!