TV Copy

Video Audio
Shooting location: multiple, Lenght: 30 seconds,
CAMERA TRACKING SHOT following a (Caucasian, middle-aged) businessman walking down the street; notices a homeless man (old, disheveled) leaning against a building. Businessman reaches into his pocket.

CUT TO ZOOM SHOT, zooming in on a cold Pepsi and money, as he hands it to the homeless man. CUT TO THE HOMELESS MAN, zoom shot.

HARD CUT to a woman at work, sitting at her desk, appears stressed. Leans back in office chair, holding her head.

CUT TO TRACKING SHOT as the businessman from earlier appears in the scene.

CUT TO ZOOM SHOT, zooming in on Pepsi, as he places it on the woman’s desk beside her. CUT TO THE WOMAN, zoom shot.

HARD CUT to the businessman at home, eating dinner with his family. He leans back in his chair.

CUT TO TRACKING SHOT as a woman (depicting the man’s wife), walks up to him, holding a liter of Pepsi.
CUT TO ZOOM SHOT, zooming in on the Pepsi as she pours it in his cup.
*beginning instrumental music from Lean on Me by Bill Withers plays in the background*

Homeless man: Thank you. *smiles and drinks Pepsi*

Businessman: Here, you look like you could use this.

Woman: Thank you. *smiles and drinks Pepsi*

*Lyrics begin to play, starting with “Lean on me…”

Businessman: Thank you. *smiles and drinks Pepsi*
*ZOOM SHOT to Pepsi being placed on the table*Narrator(man’s voice), talking as the song fades out: Pepsi, the brand you can lean on.

One thought on “TV Copy

1. I do love the manner in which you have presented this particular concern plus it really does provide me personally some fodder for thought. However, because of everything that I have seen, I simply hope as the feed-back pile on that people today continue to be on issue and not get started on a soap box regarding the news du jour. Yet, thank you for this exceptional point and though I do not really go along with the idea in totality, I respect your perspective.