The return of the Mercury Retrograde

It’s that time of the year again where everyone emotions are at an all time high and your ex decides to make a come back. Yup that’s right, its Mercury Retrograde.

When you read about this and see how it could affect you, its scary but the point of it is to make you come out a better person. The best one to read about this comes from the magazine company Cosmopolitan. This article explains everything you need to know about this upcoming retrograde.

When reading this article it is clear that the writer has knowledge about this type of information. You never want to read about something that is not from someone or somewhere trustworthy. Many people will give you false information and make you believe what they said is what is going to happening.

Another thing that they did was that they talked about the signs. For this retrograde, each sign will be going through different things. Whether it deals with love, self reflection or financial, no one is going through the same things. The one thing that happens with every sign is: YOUR EX ALWAYS MAKES A COMEBACK!!!!!

They also talked about the planets. The way the planets align with each other and what house in the zodiac world is what determines what may or may not happen to you.

I only wished that they went more deep into it especially for the people who are just starting to learn about the astrology world. It’s a tricky world and one wrong piece of information can have someone believing something totally different and what happens in their lives from now til October 18th can be the complete opposite.

Overall, this is a good way to read about the retrograde and as a an astrology person myself, I still find myself looking up things I don’t have much information on. I approve this article.