Questions about Astrology

Many people have always questioned whether astrology is real or not. They want to know if it can actually be tied into your everyday life. So recently I have chosen to go on www.quora.com and see what other questions people may have and hope I can answer some of these questions and help get some type of clarity.

1. “What are some good astrology apps?”
    1. Some good astrology apps I have personally used were Co-star and Nebula. When it comes to tarot cards, I have used tarot + which allows me to pick random cards that are drawn to me and explain the meaning of them and use that meaning and relate to whatever is happening in my life at the time.
  2. ” How has astrology help you in your life?”
    1. Astrology has helped me understand the type of person I am and how the universe would affect me in certain ways.
  3. ” Can Tarot really predict the future”
    1. When it comes to tarot cards, it is really about how you interpret everything. What is being told to you may not be what is going on in your life and other times it is. So when it comes to predicting the future, it is not about predicting but more so about how you will apply your tarot reading to your life and use it to manifest what you want.
  4. ” What are some of the best ways to manifest what you want?”
    1. One way I manifest is by making a list but the list consist of two parts. The first part is a list talking about everything that I am thankful for that is already in my life like my family, my friends, etc. , and for the second part, it consist of a list of thinks that I want in my life but in a sense of it already happening in my life like a new relationship or a new job. At the end, be sure to always thank the universe for everything that has been happening to you in your life. Once you finish, you fold the paper towards you multiple times and then what I like to do is put it under my pillow.

As you can see, a lot of people have questions when it comes to this topic and anything related to it as well. Although it can be tricky to understand a lot of it, one thing I will say is that, astrology has been a helpful guide to me and how to handle things in my life.