Working on Yourself

https://www.instagram.com/moonomens/?hl=en

Everything you do in life is not going to your way and that is the main purpose of this post. No matter what you do, there will always be some form of harm to your life. You may think that you deserve some type of reward automatically but people fail to understand that it can’t happen overnight. A lot of things takes time and you could get rewarded by the universe when you least expect it.

This post was creative in a weird way because it was like a wake up call for a lot of the readers including me. I kept thinking that I deserve everything and when it wouldn’t happen, it was like “when will it be my turn”. This post helped me understand that when it is my turn to be rewarded, I will know. It is best to wait and not lose yourself because the universe is not on your side at the moment.

Although this account does not have a website to post different articles, it did create this discussion in the comments for the people who were going through what the post was talking about. When running these types of accounts, you want to be able to relate to your audience and have that open discussion with them.