First Game of the NFL

Preview of Dallas Cowboys vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Opening night of the 2021-2022 is finally here and we are starting off with a great matchup.

The new, healthy Dallas Cowboys will be taking on the reigning Super Bowl Champions the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

The Cowboys will have a now healthy Dak Prescott who went down with an ankle injury last year in week 5 against the New York Giants. Dak was on pace last year, before he got hurt, to break some crazy record and he has said in interviews he feels really good.

The main downside on the cowboys side is veteran guard Zack Martin is doubtful for tonights game with the new Covid-19 policy. This could hurt Ezekiel Elliott’s running game a little bit.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers should have a fully healthy team and most of the team is returning the from Super Bowl team from last year.

The Buccaneers have a chip on their shoulder from winning the Super Bowl last but look to keep that going with a week 1 win.

While the Cowboys coming off a tuff season last year only going 6-10 and not making playoffs last season.

They look to have a huge week 1 upset with a almost fully healthy team this year.

Now for some betting and fantasy information.

The Buccaneers is favored over the Cowboys with a spread of 8.5.

I have the Buccaneers winning but not by much. I think this will be a close, high scoring game. So I do not think the Bucs will cover the spread.

Now for the fantasy aspect.

Dak should have a good game against a tough Bucs defense and should be a start tonight.

Ezekiel Elliott will be effected by Zack Martin being doubtful but I still think he will have a good game to a year I think he bounces back. Zeke is a start.

I think this will be a high scoring game like I said before and the Bucs running backs are up in the air right now. So, I think Tom Brady will have to throw and lot and have a big week. He is also a start.

Bucs receivers should all be started in fantasy tonight due to the really rough defense on the Cowboys.