29 Beauty Products That Are Almost Too Pretty To Use

BuzzFeed has generously provided us readers with beauty products that are too lavish to waste. Sometimes, I think certain brands draw attention to their products just through packaging itself. From color changing PH balanced lipsticks with ACTUAL mini flower bombs, to 24K Moisturizers — the beauty industry is continuing to grow in appealing products.

This article briefly describes 29 beauty products that have caught the eye of beauty-beholders from all over the world. Most prodcuts from companies that most of us have never heard or seen before in our local Sephora.

Here are my top THREE favorite products from this article that I would gladly add to my collection:

1. Skinfood Gold Caviar Toner ($18) : for only 18$ on Amazon, I’d gladly take the free shipping to make my skin feel as luxurious as this product sounds. Russian caviar promotes moisture and nutrients to the skin. (SIGN ME UP! LOL)
  2. Urban Decay “All Nighter” Liquid Fundation ($40): I’ve heard plenty of amazing reviews on this foundation. I am more of a “conceal until its hidden” type of person, but with this full coverage, long lasting foundation.. this product might be my new best friend. Combined with Lock It Setting Powder , your make up will stay all night !
  3. Winky Lux Flower Balms ($14) : These lipsticks are absolutely memorizing. With PH balanced color changing technology, your body creates it’s own perfect pink lipstick. Not to mention the super cute mini flower embedded in the jelly texture. Whats better than a coconut scented lipstick (I am obsessed with anything coconut related) that changes to your body’s natural pink tone!? Everyone seems to be raving about this product- as it ensures moisture, is not drying, and the memorizing effect of the color changing PH technology.

Make sure you check out BuzzFeed’s article on these 29  Beauty Products that are continuing to make an appearance in the Beauty World. You might just find your new favorite product that you will continue to purchase.

-xoxo Bri

Published by

brianna

brianna

Just your average college brunette perusing her passion for all things beauty.