ASK ME ANYTHING !

Encouraging all of my readers to ask me anything they’d like!

I am here to answer and questions pertaining to anything beauty and make up related ! I will gladly respond to all questions promptly and as accurately as possible !

-Brianna

6 thoughts on “ASK ME ANYTHING !”

1. Thank you !

There are many inexpensive brand’s of nail polish, available at almost every drug store.. but my favorite drugstore brand that seems to be “under-rated” is Sally Hansen® Nails – Complete Salon Manicure At Home‎.

For about 8$ a bottle, you are able to complete your very own manicure at home. This formula includes a base coat, growth treatment, 56 opaque colors, top coat, gel-shine finish, chip-resistance, and a strengthener with keratin complex for up to stronger nails, this formula promises 10 days of chip-resistant wear. the PERFECT nail polish to add to your collection!

Included below is a link to their website where you can preview all 56 colors, and find a drugstore closest to you !

Sally Hansen® Nails – Complete Salon Manicure At Home‎

1. Hello Bri,
    What a well thought out, well planned website. I love the way your website is set up. I, a makeup lover myself, has learned so much about new and upcoming products coming out that i’d be sure to purchase

1. Thank you Karina!

I am beyond excited that I have been able to indulge in your inner “BeautyBee”!

Make sure to check out my upcoming posts on some exciting new releases and events for the upcoming year!

-Brianna

1. Thank You Emily!

I am currently working on editing a first video, with hopes to upload it on my website and YouTube very soon ! make sure you check it out !

-Bri