Lab Assignment Facebook

As I am scrolling through Facebook, I come across a very interesting post.

https://www.facebook.com/CLICKONeSports/posts/608649182656310

Here are some of the reasons why I like this Facebook post. One critical aspect it mentions is referencing how other teams have either failed or succeeded on the international stage. For example, SKT failed to qualify for the 2014 World championship after winning the 2013 World Championship, a pitfall nobody expected. This failure made them stronger as they clinch two world championship titles in a row for both 2015 and 2016. Another example that the post includes is G2 Esports’ domestic success hindering them on the international stage resulting in them being the memes of Europe rather than kings. Another reason why I like this post is because it has a screenshot of Cloud 9’s legacy players since 2013. It also lets fans know that they have something to be optimistic about despite their loss to TSM and Phoenix1. Lastly, it gives readers a take home message in that failure can only make one stronger. In this case, Cloud 9 can only get better as the season progresses despite the 0-4 weekend.