Big Time Sleepers for Week 1

Week 1 Sleepers

Marquez Callaway (NO)- Callaway blossomed in training camp as an outstanding wide receiver. With Michael Thomas out for 6 weeks, at least, he will be the top guy in New Orleans for James Winston and the Saints.

Raheem Mostert (SF)- There has been talks about Trey Sermon taking the backfield role in San Francisco but as of right now, the main man is Raheem Mostert. With a favorable matchup against the Lions, he is a must start.

Bryan Edwards (LV)- Bryan has been a big talk in training camp for the Raiders. He is at the top of that receiving core and I expect a big game from him against the Ravens on PrimeTime.

Ceedee Lamb (DAL)- Although he’s not much of a sleeper anymore, Ceedee Lamb has had one of the best training camps from a wide receiver in a long time for the Cowboys. I expect a monster game for him against the reigning Super Bowl Champs.

Ceedee Lamb in training camp

Antonio Brown (TB)- This may be a surprising name to see on a sleeper list but that is what he is now. He isn’t what he used to be with the Steelers but playing against a very bad Cowboys defense, I expect him to shine.

Favorable Matchups

James Robinson (JAX)- After a surprising rookie year, James Robinson has proved he is in conversation as a stud back. Him against a depressing Texans defense, I expect a 30+ fantasy day out of him.

George Kittle (SF)- I LOVE George Kittle this week. The lions have been a terrible defense for many years now and still have done nothing to change that. I expect a top 5 performance from him.

Panthers D/ST- Playing against the Jets who are not very good, I expect many turnovers in favor of the Panthers.

Miles Sanders (PHI)- Although I am not big on him, I believe he will perform very well in his week 1 game against Atlanta.

Kyle Pitts (ATL)- Pitts was the 1st pick by the Falcons in the 2021 draft. Clearly, they want to use him. Against the Eagles, I expect a great game from him in his debut.

Kyle Pitts getting drafted 4th overall in the 2021 Draft

Follow us on Social Media