Interview write up

For this assignment I chose to interview my brother Lance. For the first question, I asked him what is it like being law student since he’s currently in law school at Pace University. His response was that it is hard and is definitely the most academically challenging thing he’s done in his academic career due to amount of reading and how he has to read, meaning he has to read analytically how facts fit into the law. Lance is currently 27 years old, back when he was eighteen attending FDU for his first four years of college, he majored in animation where he later found out that is not the path he wanted to take. For this second question I asked him what made him attend law school. Lance got involved in independent management that he then met a friend who influenced him to go into law school, which both of them went into at the same time. May of 2022, Lance will be graduating law school with hopes of achieving his goals that life has in store for him. the final question was what is his goals after law school with his degree, he said is to pass the BAR exam, then an associate position at a law firm, then finally be a in house council to a corporation or start his own firm. Lance also says he hopes this career works out for him since it’s like his second chance of finding a path to take, and while on the verge of graduating, he wants to get hired for an internship to put down some more experience on his resume.