Uncategorized

Review: PaperMate Flair

I’ve talked about these pens before, but they’re so good that they’re getting their own article.

The PaperMate Flair felt tip pens (but I think they’re more like markers), are amazing. You can get a pack of 12 from Staples on sale for $10…and this sale lasts for quite a while. They might actually be on sale right now. They’ve been $10 for 2 weeks, now. This pack comes with black, navy, green, purple, magenta, red, orange, light blue, neon pink, light purple, light green, and yellow. Regularly priced, they’re $20.99.

I find that these marker pens last a long time. I’ve only gone through one set of this entire package, though I have purchased a large box of the black marker pens separately. They write smoothly, the color is always bright and vivid, they don’t bleed through regular paper easily, and they are cooler than regular pens because they’re like markers.

Sometimes when you write in black pen on a sheet of paper, sometimes you can’t tell the difference between your handwriting and what’s already typed on the paper. I like that you absolutely know what’s yours with these marker pens. This product could be a great idea for teachers. My neighbor is a kindergarten teacher and she loves them. The marker pens write bold, so you don’t even need colored ink in order to make corrections, though the colors are what make it fun. She likes using the assortment of brights (orange, yellow, light green, light blue, lavender, and light pink) on her papers for her kids.

Happy Planning!