About Me

Hover-Facebook-icon Active-Twitter-icon Unknown Active-YouTube-icon Active-Pinterest-icon Active-LinkedIn-icon

Hi, my name is Autumn Blankenbush. I’m 20 years old and I am currently a junior at Dominican College studying Social Science and Communications. I work part time as a babysitter a couple days a week, I volunteer on the local ambulance corps as well as being on a few of their committees. My life is me running around, but I wouldn’t want it any other way. I’m a busybody who loves to do and I find it hard to just sit around.

Being that I’m a very busy person, I am a pro at balancing (or so I’d like to think) my life. I decided that the best way for me to do this was to become organized. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve always been a relatively organized person, but since I’ve started college and have taken on a lot more tasks, I decided that it would be a good idea to use a planner. I can promise you that I went through 5 different planners in one year, and none of them had everything that I needed in them. So one day, I decided to make my own. It took me hours just to make a basic grid in a document and I found that it worked a whole lot better than those 5 sub-par planners combined. Crazy, I know. I tweaked it, made it look nice, added extra pages and sections that I found necessary, found a nice book to put it in, and took it to school. The first day I used it, someone complimented it. I showed my friends and I made them one just like it within that week.

I can make YOUR ideal personal planner…one that has everything you could possibly need in it.

If you’re interested in getting organized, just have some questions, or are interested in purchasing a planner, you can get in touch with me on a few different platforms. I certainly take custom orders and will attempt any kind of page you’d like included in your customized personal planner.

Etsy: www.autumnbreezy.etsy.com

Email: autumn.breezy@yahoo.com

Instagram: @autumn.breezy

2 thoughts on “About Me

• Avatar Alex Cano

Awesome “About Me” I like how you put your instagram up lol! Your website looks so professional and your articles are well written. Keep up the great work!

• Avatar sabrina

Love your website! Thinking about buying a planner now lol